- The press is designed to print on a wide range of stock thereby giving the printer the capability to satisfy the various demands of their customers.
- The Press Diver is infinitely variable within parameter(3,000-12,000 s/p/h),based on the design of the electric motor and inverter.
- The forward inch and reverse inch buttons allow the operator to conveniently adjust or clean all press cylinders.
- The up-swing gripper with a positive pressure cam assembly ensures that the feed and transfer of the sheets at high speeds are done stably, ccurately and reliably.
- The quick-action plate clamping system shortens the make-ready time.
- The feeder head is equipment with a patented suction head valve that automatically cleans the paper lint and dust.
- The advanced vacuum sheet brake system/sheet slow-down device allows the sheets to be delivered smoothly, even at high speed.
- The central lubrication system automatically oils the press at the specific and necessary positions and intervals, ensuring the long-term reliability of the press.
- The feeder control console displays all press faults so that the operator can easily troubleshoot the fault source and correct the problem.
- The advanced design of the inker ensures the uniformity of lay-down of the ink on the substrate.
|Max. printing size(mm)||650*470||740*510|
|Max. paper size(mm)||660*480||740*520|
|Min. paper size(mm)||273*370||273*370|
|Plate size (0.2-0.28mm)||625*675*0.3||625*755*0.3|
|Max.feeder pile height(mm)||930||930|
|Max.delivery pile height(mm)||420||420|
|Printing Speed(for paper)||12000||12000|